The Start-Up Journey of the MAXpreneurs Initiative consists of the phases: Science, Ideation, Pre-Founding and Start-up & Scale-up. In the early science phase of a potential start-up, we would like to introduce you as a scientist to the world of entrepreneurship.
- Do you have a scientific insight and want to identify, develop and evaluate its transfer potential?
- Would you like to have access to scientists who have taken this step before you? Do you have no or little start-up knowledge and/or want to develop potential use cases of your idea?
Then join us at our Start-up School!
Together with about 15 other interested scientists of the MPG you will go through one of our structured programs offered three times a year.
What do we do for you at the Start-up School?
- Our goal is to strengthen your motivation by introducing you to inspiring role models and their spin-off stories and by participating in exclusive discussion panels.
- We also want to introduce you to the start-up contacts within the Max Planck Society and make you aware of the processes involved in a start-up, such as clearing and IP generation at an early stage.
- We would like to help you evaluate and test your scientific project for its transfer potential.
- This includes events with strong partners inside and outside the MPG. In addition, we impart basic knowledge in:
- Communication: How do I present my idea in a targeted way?
- Design Thinking: How do I develop a solution that is convincing from the user’s point of view as well as market and product oriented?
- Team: How do I find the right co-founders?
- Lead Customer & Application Scenario: How do I identify potential markets, acquire first customers and conduct successful interviews with them (incl. LinkedIn premium membership)? Sharpen the application field and target the first customer groups!
The Max Planck Foundation supports your participation by covering your travel expenses.
The following events are planned for 2023:
- 14.05. – 15.03.2024, Saarbrücken or Tübingen (Tbd)
- 04.07. – 05.07.2024, Munich
- 14.11. – 15.11.2024, Berlin
I hereby register bindingly for participation in the Start-up School: