The Start-Up Journey of the Maxpreneurs Initiative consists of the phases: Science, Ideation, Pre-Founding and Start-up & Scale-up. In the Ideation phase, we want to give you the appropriate know-how for your beginning journey as a founder.
- Are you inspired for a potential spin-off but feel too unprepared to actually go the distance?
- Do you not have a team yet or your team is too small and/or your understanding of the market and the competitive situation is not yet satisfactory?
Become part of our Start-up Club: you (and your potential team) will go through three, essential for a successful start-up, qualification workshops in two days:
- Basics of Business Administration: Learn about the world of entrepreneurship.
- Market & Competition: Analyze your potential business environment.
- MPF-Business Model Canvas: Develop your first business model.
- Process Management: Define and visualize your processes.
Through these workshops, we lay the foundation for your venture and prepare you in the best possible way for the next steps towards spin-off.
Is your founding team not yet complete? As part of our Co-Founder Matching, we will work with you to strengthen your founding team!
The following events are planned for 2024:
- January 2024
- May 2024
- September 2024
- January 2025
I hereby bindingly register for participation in the Start-up Club:
In the next step, we would like to hand you over to the individual, personal coaching of the experienced start-up coaches of Max Planck Innovation